Román Salazar Castillo is member of Guerra González y Asociados S.C. since 1995 and became Partner in 2004.
He has legal experience since 1995 specializing in litigation in Civil, Administrative and Commercial matters, as well as in Insolvency and Restructuring Proceedings, Constitutional Proceedings and Alternative Dispute Resolutions.
Insurance Law List.- The most relevant directory about the best law firms worldwide who have proved a solid experience in the insurance industry.
International Law Office.- ILO delivers expert legal commentary, in the form of concise weekly newsletter emails, to senior corporate counsel and law firm partners worldwide.
Co-author since 2001 of numerous articles published in the “Insolvency Newsletter” from the “International Law Office” based in London.
Due to his expertise handling Bankruptcy and Restructuring Proceedings he was invited by the “International Insolvency Institute” to lecture in the “Sixth Anniversary Conference of the International Insolvency Institute”, held in New York City, USA. His talk was entitled “Problems Derived from the Application of the Bankruptcy Law in Mexico.
Román Salazar holds post-graduate diplomas in “International Law” and “Foreign Law and Common Law Issues”. He received his “B.A. in Law” from “Universidad Iberoamericana” campus Mexico City, Mexico.
· New York City, USA (2018). “International Insolvency Institute’s 18th Annual Conference”
· New York City, USA (2013). “International Insolvency Institute’s 13th Annual Conference”
· Paris, France (2012). “International Insolvency Institute’s 12th Annual Conference”
· Rome, Italy (2010). “Tenth Annual International Insolvency Conference”
· Mexico City, Mexico (2007). “First National Insolvency Conference”
· Ribeirao Preto, Province of Sao Paolo, Brazil (2007). “First Latin American Seminar of Insolvency Law”
· Mérida, Yucatán, Mexico (2006). “Second Latin American Insolvency Conference” in which Guerra González y Asociados, S.C. was sponsor.
· New York City, USA (2005). “Fifth Anniversary Conference of the International Insolvency Institute“, in which Guerra González y Asociados, S.C. participated as member of the “International Litigation Panel”
· Mexico City, Mexico (2005). Seminar entitled “Share Placement on the Stock Market”