Alfonso Peniche García
Litigant since 1989
MEX: (52) 55 5488 6100
EUA: (619) 400 4959
Alfonso Peniche García is member of Guerra González y Asociados S.C. since 1989 and Partner since 1998.
He has legal experience since 1989 specializing in litigation in Civil, Commercial and Administrative matters, as well as in Insolvency and Restructuring Proceedings, Constitutional Proceedings and Alternative Dispute Resolutions.
Insurance Law List.- The most relevant directory about the best law firms worldwide who have proved a solid experience in the insurance industry.
International Law Office.- ILO delivers expert legal commentary, in the form of concise weekly newsletter emails, to senior corporate counsel and law firm partners worldwide.
Co-author since 2001 of several articles published in the “Insolvency Newsletter” from “International Law Office” based in London.
He has been lecturer of “Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law” at “Universidad Latinoamericana, S.C.”, as well as at “Centro Universitario México (CUM)”, currently called “Universidad Marista”. At these universities he has taught the following courses; “General Theory of the Process, “ Civil Procedure Law”, “Insolvency & Bankruptcy Proceedings” and “Constitutional Proceedings”.
Alfonso Peniche García holds a post-graduate diplomas in “Civil and Commercial Procedure Law” and in “Constitutional Proceedings (Amparo)”. In 1992 he received his “B.A. in Law” from “Escuela Libre de Derecho” with honors and with a special award given by the “Ilustre y Nacional Colegio de Abogados de México”.
· Malaga, Spain (2018). “XIV Ibero-American Insolvency Legislation Congress” denominated “A Comparative View of Insolvency”
· Punta del Este, Uruguay (2017). “XIII Ibero-American Insolvency Legislation” denominated “Macroeconomics: Its Incidence in Private and Public Companies’ Crisis”
· City of Cartagena or Cartagena of the Indies, Colombia (2014). “VIII Colombian Congress and IX Ibero-American Insolvency Legislation Congress”
· Mexico City, Mexico (2012). “VIII Latin American Insolvency Conference”, entitled “Trends and Requirements of Reforms in the Insolvency and Law in the Global Crisis”, conference in which Guerra González y Asociados S.C. was sponsor
· Mexico City, Mex. (2012). Seminar: “Collective Actions” imparted by the Mexican Bar Association
· Montepulciano, Italy (2009). “V Insolvency Conference”, entitled “The challenge of Restructuring Companies. Cost and Benefits of Company Sanitation in Italy and Latin America”
· Nueva York City, USA (2009). “Ninth Annual International Insolvency Conference”
· Nueva York City, USA (2007). “Seventh Annual International Insolvency Conference”
Barcelona, Spain (2007). “III Insolvency Legislation Congress” imparted by the Instituto Iberoamericano de Derecho Concursal