Jesús Armando Treviño Moyeda is Partner of Guerra González y Asociados S.C. since 1993. He leads the firm´s office in Monterrey, N.L., México.
He has legal experience since 1983 specializing in litigation in Civil, Commercial and Administrative matters, as well as in Insolvency and Restructuring Proceedings, Constitutional Proceedings and Alternative Dispute Resolutions.
Insurance Law List.- The most relevant directory about the best law firms worldwide who have proved a solid experience in the insurance industry.
International Law Office.- ILO delivers expert legal commentary, in the form of concise weekly newsletter emails, to senior corporate counsel and law firm partners worldwide.
Instituto Iberoamericano de Derecho Concursal.- Seeks to promote scientific research of Bankruptcy Law in the legal, economic and financial fields with an special focus in Latin America.
International Bar Association.- Member since October 2005.
Jesús Treviño Moyeda holds a “Master of Laws (LL.M)” with major in “Fax Law” issued by “Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León”. He received his “B.A. in Law” in 1983 from the same university.
He collaborated as lecturer of “Civil Procedural Law”, “Civil Law”, “General Corporations Law” and “Constitutional Law” from 1985 to 1993 at “Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León”, campus Monterrey, N.L., Mexico.
· Punta del Este, Uruguay (2017). “XIII Ibero-American Insolvency Legislation” denominated “Macroeconomics: Its Incidence in Private and Public Companies’Crisis”
· Buenos Aires, Argentina (2011). “International Cross-border Insolvency and Restructuring Seminar”
· Rosario, Argentina (2010). “VI Latin American Insolvency Conference”
· Montepulciano, Italy (2009). “V Insolvency Conference”, entitled “The Challenge of Restructuring Companies. Cost and Benefits of Company Sanitation in Italy and Latin America”
· Barcelona, Spain (2007). “III International Insolvency Conference” entitled “An Efficient Insolvency Law System”