Ricardo Silverbauer Carvallo is member of Guerra González y Asociados S.C. since 1994. He became Partner in 2004, since then he leads the firm´s office in Monclova, Coahuila, Mexico.
He has legal experience since 1994 specializing in litigation in Civil, Administrative and Commercial matters, as well as in Insolvency and Restructuring Proceedings, Constitutional Proceedings and Alternative Dispute Resolutions.
New York State Bar Association.- Approved as member in November 2003 and admitted in July 2006.
Insurance Law List.- The most relevant directory about the best law firms worldwide who have proved a solid experience in the insurance industry.
International Law Office.- ILO delivers expert legal commentary, in the form of concise weekly newsletter emails, to senior corporate counsel and law firm partners worldwide.
Barra Mexicana, Colegio de Abogados, A.C. .- It links the legal community in Mexico with society and the Government, promotes the dissemination of knowledge in legal matters and proposes improvements to laws and to the judicial system.
Ricardo Silverbauer Carvallo holds post-graduate diplomas in “Juridical Arguments”, “Property Law” and “Negotiation and Conflict Management” issued by “Universidad Iberoamericana”, campus Mexico City, Mexico. In 2003 he received his “B.A. in Law” from the same university.
Due to his expertise handling Bankruptcy and Restructuring Proceedings he was invited by the “International Insolvency Institute” to lecture in the “Sixth Anniversary Conference of the International Insolvency Institute”, held in New York City, USA. His talk was entitled “Problems Derived from the Application of the Bankruptcy Law in Mexico”.
He has been invited by universities in Mexico such as the “Centro Universitario Coahuilense” to taught “Insolvency Law” and “Civil Law”, among others.
· London, England (2017). “International Insolvency Institute´s 17th Annual Conference”
· Washington, D.C., (2014) “Inter-American Court of Human Rights Conference”
· Franca City, Brazil (2011). “VII Latin American Insolvency Conference”, entitled “The Insolvency Law Effectiveness”
· Rome, Italy (2010). “Tenth Annual International Insolvency Conference”
· Falda, Province of Córdoba, Argentina (2007). “X Argentinian Conference of Company Law and VI Latin American Conference of Company Law”
· New York City, USA (2006). “Sixth Anniversary Conference of the International Insolvency Institute”, in which Guerra González y Asociados, S.C. participated as member of “New Mexican Insolvency Law and the Federal Institute of Insolvency Specialists (IFECOM) Panel”